$250 for the 10 week season in advance – Begins Jan. 2nd, 2017 and will extend for 10 weeks until March. For the 2017 season, payments must be made either in full upfront or in two payments of $125 for the first and second half.
Weekly cash prizes. Ties for 1st place will be broken by match of cards.
Rules / Format of Play:
Stableford points (net-90%): 1-bogey, 2-par, 3-birdie, 4-eagle, 5-dbl eagle, and 6-hole-in-one.
Handicaps will be revised bi-weekly by the Tournament Committee.
Gimmes: Six foot gimme will be used.
Maximum Score for any hole is a Triple Bogey.
Water Hazard / OB: Game will “auto drop” at the appropriate spot.
Reporting Scores: At the completion of the round, please TAKE A PHOTO OF THE SCORECARD (showing the hole-by-hole scores for each player) and email to Jrmpga13@comcast.net.
A reminder that simulator reservations are charged to us in 1/2 hr increments, with entry fees set accordingly. In order to better schedule all the play on the simulator, the following is the amount of time allowed for various group sizes and will be in effect for league play:
Groups of 4: Will be allotted two hours to complete the 9 hole round.
Groups of 3: One and 1/2 hours
Group of 2: One hour
Single player: 1/2 hour
With normal course set-up and 6′ gimme, players should be able to comfortably complete the 9 holes while still enjoying themselves. Thank you for your cooperation and your participation.
MAKE UP ROUNDS: To be scheduled with Jim McDonald as soon as possible so that handicaps can be calculated and prizes can be awarded.
- Week 1 Pebble Beach Golf Links – Front 9, white tees
- Week 2 Pebble Beach Golf Links – Back 9, white tees
- Week 3 Old Palm CC – Front 9, white tees
- Week 4 Old Palm CC – Back 9, white tees
- Week 5 Bay Harbor – Front 9, blue tees
- Week 6 Bay Harbor – Back 9, blue tees
- Week 7 The Old Course at St. Andrews – Front 9, white tees
- Week 8 The Old Course at St. Andrews – Back 9, white tees
- Week 9 Casa de Campo – Front 9, blue tees
- Week 10 Casa de Campo – Back 9, blue tees
- *Schedule subject to change
Email PGA Pro Jim McDonald to sign-up:
*Questions and comments are welcomed and should also be directed to Jim McDonald